Posted: Aug. 12, 2016
MindShare Strategies is a small but dynamic full-service association management company that provides strategic planning, membership management, marketing, sales, and event management services to its clients.
About the Position
Are you looking to develop and apply your project management, marketing, sales, and customer service skills in a dynamic, fast-paced setting? Are you a resourceful multi-tasker unafraid to roll up your sleeves and “learn and do?” Then our Marketing & Member Services Coordinator position is the opportunity for you. This is a full-time position, based in Waconia, Minn., just west of the Twin Cities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate activities that support the day-to-day operations, marketing, sales, and customer service of the firm’s association clients. Responsible for ensuring member services are uninterrupted and high quality. Duties include:
• Assist in membership growth and sales, including inside sales initiatives, lead generation, online market research, and sales pipeline management in MindShare’s CRM system (SalesForce).
• Support marketing and communications initiatives, including direct mail and e-marketing campaigns, advertising, media relations/PR, and event engagement.
• Support the educational needs of members, including coordinating and marketing regular webinars, conferences, seminars, and luncheons. Responsibilities include event planning and management strategies, as well as site selection and orchestrating relationships with hotels/meeting facilities.
• Provide member services support, including building relationships with members, fulfilling requests, assembling membership packets, membership renewals, and membership database management.
• Create and manage routine administrative reports for clients, as well as overall office management responsibilities.
• Special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Related experience and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Solid written skills required, as well as strong verbal communications skills and a professional phone presence.
• Strong skills and experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Passion for leveraging the power of the computer is a must!
Please send cover letter and resume no later than Oct. 21, 2016, to Brian Everett, Senior Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.